Utes, Gums & Boys

Hey, did you know that we cheer for the Utah Utes around here? :)

For Christmas, my mom made the boys these adorable and cuddly fleece pajamas. Her sewing skills are fantastic, and she was so proud of finding the perfect material. As you can see, we have three very thrilled little Ute fans.





Neil's baby bag is my favorite. I love baby bags anyway, but this one is especially long and cozy. Mmm, makes me want to go and snuggle him right this instant!



On Sunday, I took a bunch of pictures of the boys in their cute clothes from Christmas. I'm not a professional photographer or anything, but I needed to update our picture frames and we we're not planning to get any pro pictures until the Spring. So, it was up to me. I took about 50 pictures, and ended up with pretty good ones of each boy. I'm ordering some for grandparents, then I'll post them here.

This one of Thomas is not the one we're making into prints, but I think it's so cute. I'm not sure where he came up with the pose.



This week has been busy in a comical sort of way. I went to the dentist, where the hygienist apparently has it out for my gums. I'm considering writing to the military with a new torture suggestion: death by flossing. Luckily, I don't have cavities. I do, however, have high cholesterol, which was confirmed by my doctor this week. Yay, I'm not even 30 and already I feel like an old lady!

At least my kiddies are cute, right?

Neilly's hair is always good for entertainment. I can't bring myself to cut it just yet.



And finally, my Gor Gor. Life would certainly be a lot less interesting without him around!