No Foolin'-- Today is Jacob's Birthday!


I can still remember the day, 22 years ago, while sitting in my first grade classroom, when my dad walked in and told me that I had a new baby brother. Since it was April Fool's Day, and since my parents had already proven their skill at producing female offspring by having three of us, I didn't believe him at all. But, he wasn't lying, and my little brother is definitely not a girl! Jake had to put up with a lot growing up as the only boy with five sisters, but I think he turned out really great. He's intelligent, fun, and a person I look up to. Chris and I were able to take him to the MTC more than two years ago when he was leaving for his mission to Russia. It was a great experience for me, not just to say good-bye to my brother, but to see how much he had grown and prepared himself for that moment. He's a class act and I just adore him. Oh, and ladies, he's single and prefers brunettes... ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!