Where the love light gleams

On Saturday morning, our cute friend Holly Mitchell came over to take some family pictures of us. Holly is starting a new photography business and is building her portfolio. She took some really great photographs of a family with well-behaved children, so I thought I would be nice and give her some experience with the other kind of chilren-- the ones who won't hold still, especially when you get a camera out! Despite my rotten boys, Holly actually got some great pictures of us. And, to tell you the truth, the more I look at the not-so-perfect pictures, the more I like them. After all, this is what we're really like!






Gordon's "Mean Dinosaur" face







This picture turned out to be one of my favorites. The boys are having a complete meltdown, and I love the unspoken words between Chris and me. I'm going to frame it!


Holly actually babysat for us on Friday night while Chris and I went to my work Christmas party, so we owe her big time. Lucky for us, she doesn't have kids yet! :) Thanks again, Holly!!