It's Christmas Time in the City

On Thursday evening, the boys and I went down to Salt Lake to meet up with Dave, Ashley and Jaxon Rogers at Temple Square. Ashley and I were Taylor 1200 girls back in the day and I loved being able to see her while she was here in Utah. We definitely need to schedule time to get together more often!


We met at Temple Square where the boys could run around and see the lights. Gord was more interested in the frequent Trax Train that rumbles by the square every few minutes than he was in the lights, but oh well. He did look awfully cute all bundled up!



I couldn't get a picture of all three boys at Temple Square-- it was just too much fun to run and run. But afterward, we went to McDonalds (a favorite of boys ages 20 months to 6 years), and I managed to get them all together.