Babies!


We love that our families are growing! In just the last month, we've welcomed two sweet new cousins to Chris's side. The first is little cherubic Garrett Andrew Myers, born July 25th to Heidi and Andy. Little Garrett is the fourth little Myers cousin and I think he looks like a sweet little cupid! We can't wait to meet this tiny little guy and reunite with his siblings when we visit Arizona in November.

(PS-- My AZ Friends-- we need to schedule a mini-reunion or something!)


Next up, Andy and Amanda welcomed beautiful Elizabeth Grace on Sunday this week! I am madly in love with that black hair! I don't know if I can wait until we see them at Christmas to run my fingers through it! We think little Lizzy is just adorable and we're sure Tyler is going to make a fantastic big brother.

Today, my cute sister Ann-Michelle called to tell me that they had an ultrasound-- and they're expecting their fourth girl!! (Ann-M, hope you don't mind the announcement on my blog!) I'm SOOOOO excited for them-- their house is just filled with fun and bouncy little girls and this new little one will be a great addition. Now, everyone cross your fingers for a redhead!