My Funny Valentines




I realized that I haven't taken cute pictures of my boys for a while, so what better day than Valentine's Day to have a photo session with my little sweets? As usual, some of the pictures turned out better than others (and don't you love the navy blue bedspread in the background?) but we got a couple of good ones!

Here are some of the funny poses:


Since it's the Day of Love, I would like to take a moment and share with the online world how grateful I am for my dear friends and family. A few days ago, a terrible shooting happened in Salt Lake City. As soon as I turned on the TV and saw the news, I immediately dialed my in-laws' number and felt a huge wave of relief when Marilyn answered the phone. We laughed a bit because just a few minutes earlier, Chris had called her from work for the same reason. Even though I felt so grateful that my family was unaffected by this tragedy, my heart ached for those people who lost loved ones that night. I think we all take our lives for granted-- our safety, the people around us-- we don't often take the time to appreciate these gifts the way we should. In light of this, I hope to be able to show more love to the important people in my life, and more respect for the security I've been blessed with. To all of my friends and family: I love you so much!