A couple of videos!

This first video is the "after" shot of the boys' room. My camera doesn't take the clearest videos, so you really don't get a great sense of the lighter blue, but oh well. I guess you'll just have to come and visit us! :)



After leaving Salt Lake last week, I remembered too late that we had forgotten to bring Gordon's beloved blankie home. Gordon sleeps with this particular blanket curled around him every night, and has had a lot of trouble sleeping without it. We decided to go ahead and buy another one-- I couldn't find the exact pattern, but found another blanket that has a similar feel. Gordon isn't crazy about it, but at least he has been going to sleep!

So, yesterday, I was in Salt Lake again for work and stopped by my in-laws' to pick up the missing blanket. Here is a cute litle video of Gordon getting it back: