Kalencom Pacifier Pod Review {Delighting in Babies-Baby Shower Event}





When I go out with my little one I always like to have a few pacifiers on hand in case one drops on the ground. I usually carry them in a plastic zipper storage bag for lack of a better option, that is until I came across pacifier pods at Kalencom. Kalencom is based in New Orleans and is one of the oldest diaper bag companies in the U.S. They are also credited with developing the first washable diaper bag. As I browsed their catalog, as well as their website, I was amazed with how many different designs and styles there were of diaper bags. Besides diaper bags, they also sell accessories such as the pacifier pods.
I was sent the Gypsy Paisley Green Pacifier Pod to review. As I checked out their website they have so many choices of designs to choose from whether it is solids, animals prints, stripes, or patterns. When it arrived, it was a little smaller than I imagined, although it was the perfect size to hold a pacifier. Actually I was surprised when I tried it that it could hold two of my little one's pacifiers (size 2-6 months). So the size is perfect because it does not take up much room in my diaper bag. There is also a velcro strap on the pacifier pod that allows me to hook it up to my diaper bag or stroller. 

Interested in learning more about their products, check out their website here.

Disclosure: I received the above product to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.