Chocolate Cake and Chalk Pens

 I saw that quote on Pinterest not to long ago (from someecards.com) and it made me smile. Although, it probably wasn't the best thing for me to write on this tray that I keep in our kitchen, seeing how I am trying to get rid of those last few Lola pounds. =) Actually, I have finally worked out three days in a row. I went on a nice long walk with my aunt and cousin on Saturday morning and went running Sunday and Monday. So maybe, just maybe, despite my sweet tooth, I will be able to comfortably wear my old jeans again. I can get them all on - I just can't move in them - haha!

 

A couple of weeks ago I helped out my friend Lindsey write on some chalkboards for her wedding. She had some chalk pens for me to use and I absolutely fell in love with them! They are so amazing. I couldn't believe how fabulously they worked. I just ordered two myself.






This is the actual chalk pen I used.

I have been busy working on a fun summer project for the girls that I will have a tutorial for. I am hoping I will get it finished in the next day or two so I can photograph it. It is turning out to be a little bit bigger of a project than I thought it was going to be. I am praying I don't ruin it. Haha!

 
 I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!