Cincinnati City Councilwoman takes a page out of the Perverted-Justice playbook

This entry has nothing to do with sex offender issues. However, I've had my own personal experience with a certain local councilwoman so this story is still a perfect fit for this blob since it involves cyberbullying. This is, after all, a cyber-crime blog.

Like many other cities, Cincinnati has an "Occupy" movement camp. I haven't been a part of it, more the casual observer, but I support their efforts. Despite whether you agree with them or not, they are for the most part protected by the US Constitution.

 One of the biggest critics of the local Occupy movement is my old evil bitchy pigheaded bimbo nemesis, er, "friend" Leslie Ghiz, who just happens to be running for re-election. As a local rich powerful pol in this fair town, she's not happy at the Occupy movement, which has taken to protesting in Piatt/ Garfield park, which apparently is just outside her richy rich law office. So instead of catering to her constituents, she's decided to borrow the Perverted-Justice playbook and published the addresses of some of those in the Occupy Movement:


There is no other reason to do such a thing unless she intends to bring harm upon those she does not agreement. For those of you who have stumbled upon this article and wondering what's the big deal, just read some of my articles here. I've been harassed, threatened, and attacked from crazy individuals thanks in part from public disclosure of my address, along with reports tying me to stuff that's not true (kind of like the stereotype Occupiers are all lazy jobless hippies). Hell, that's the reason I created this blog in the first place.


There was already one attack against a peaceful protestor in Cincinnati recently. I'm pretty sure Ghiz cheered that one.


But in case you need more proof, check out this ABC News video:

http://youtu.be/XCeEMVMtrL8



Yup, I just compared Leslie Ghiz with Petra Looney, hell, they look alike, act alike, and I bet they even have that same goofy laugh. To paraphrase Mr. Stossel, Leslie Ghiz, I think you're a BULLY!

I know at least one woman I'll NOT be voting for this election.

PS-- Leslie Ghiz, if you are reading this, feel free to publish my address. I'm waiting for any excuse to drag you to court as it is :)