Rob Taylor's latest insane ranting

Rob Taylor has apparently been adding something to that cup that's warping his mind. His latest insane rant has come in the form of a couple of direct emails. He threw a hissy fit because I complained to a website owner over an article where Taylor still insists on referring to me as a child rapist and pedophile. The problem is I was never convicted of rape, nor am I clinically diagnosed with pedophilia. That is what happens when you have elementary school dropouts writing insane rants on private blogs like Red-Alerts. Apparently freedom to Robbie boy means freedom to slander:


What I found odd was Rob Taylor is spewing venom about Clay Keys. Did he lose the memo that Clay Keys is now a bona fide menber of AZU? You're fine and dandy with Clay Keys playing cheerleader on AZU these days. The proof is in the pudding, or rather, the website:


Rob Taylor has either a serious case of denial or some really bad eyesight. However, for all the crap he said about Clay Keys in a private email but he's awfully mum about it out in public. It sounds a like like hypocrisy to me! Taylor is crying because I'm costing him work? Also bullshit. I didn't know harassment and slander was a full time job! You'd think of Robbie wanted to tell T-Sand to "fuck off," he'd do it himself.

UPDATE: The News Real Blog finally removed Taylor's trashy article. It certainly wasn't because of David Swindle. I went a little higher up on the corporate totem pole to find someone with a little common sense. If Robbie would keep my name out of his mouth, there wouldn't be a problem.