Why can't Clay Keys apologize to his victim?

For over a year now, Clay Keys/ T-Sand/ Roar For Truth has attacked Derek Logue, claiming he's an "unrepentant" person and a "victim-basher." Nothing could be farther from the truth, but with Clay, it has always been about character assassination and not about any pseudo-noble accountability issue. Logue never hides from the issue, even posting it on his website:

http://www.oncefallen.com/aboutme.html

Now, T-Sand constantly challenges Once Fallen to apologize for the things T-Sand accuses him of, namely being unrepentant and a victim-basher. However, Clay Keys, Absolute Zero's resident sexual predator/ cheerleader to the pro-rape group Absolute Zero United, has never once apologized publicly to his victim! Recently Clay Keys was issued a challenge-- to PUBLICLY apologize to the victim. Clay Keys, however, could not give an honest apology. Why would Clay Keys demand something from the one he attacks (who has apologized to his victim) but not apologize himself? And why has the pseudo-victim advocate (yet pro-rape) Absolute Zero United not made such demands?

http://roarfortruth.blogspot.com/2010/10/hard-times-newspaper.html

Once Fallen: When are you going to apologize to your victim? When are you going to apologize for the harm YOU caused? Instead of trying to project all your rage onto me, maybe it is time you do what you keep claiming I should do and take responsibility for your actions. Attacking other RSOs does not count as restitution.
Clay Keys: [Responds with personal attack]

Once Fallen: Again Clay, you are evading my question. WHERE IS YOUR REMORSE FOR YOUR VICTIM? Why is it the entire internet is devoid of Clay taking responsibility for his actions? You're projecting again. Let us focus on Clay. Where is Clay's remorse for his victim?

Clay Keys: My remorse is not blaming the victim unlike you have. The internet is not devoid, in that people are aware I have not committed ANOTHER sex crime, whereas, every day since 2005, you have re victimized your victim Derek again and again on a daily basis, by blaming her instead of yourself! Kind of weird that in your rage, you tell people I am a violent child rapist, when in fact the very sex offender registry you despise, Proves this is not true. The registry vindicates me otherwise but you've no problem spreading your vigilante lies. Why is that? Am I hurt you called me a child rapist, nope. Does it hurt your credibility as a reformed (cough,cough) sex offender? Oh Yes!

[NOTE: The registry does not disprove Clay Keys raped a child. Funny,Both Pee-J and AZU, in particular Rob Taylor, has also claimed Clay Keys was a child rapist, or has he forgotten? Clay should talk to his AZU troll buddies about their opinions on him being on the Florida sex offender registry. By the way, NOT COMMITTING A NEW CRIME is NOT the same as apologizing to a victim. Instead, Clay Keys creates NEW victims by constantly attacking and bullying others online, whether it was AZU members or the mother of a teen who was unfairly dragged through the mire of the registry for consensual relations. Considering Clay has a history of aggression, it is expected from him. He merely projects his self-loathing onto others.]

Once Fallen: Again you are evading the question. Can you answer a direct question? Answer directly and keep ad hominem attacks out of your mouth and apologize for your actions. Again, you're minimizing, denying, AND projecting. Just own up to your deeds and beg for forgiveness.

Clay Keys:  Removed other post to correct myself: Are you sorry for what you did? "Of course I am! I have worked for years doing penance for my actions, not to satisfy society, but because of how I feel about what I had done. ROARfortruth is part of my penance. However, my penance is limited to those I personally harmed and my obligations to the State of my conviction. I do not feel obliged to accept the punishment inflicted by internet trolling vigilante groups like SOSEN, RSOL & other evil individuals who lie and distort the truth! My obligations are to the victim, her family, the law, and the state of conviction, and to no one else."

[NOTE: The "apology" was a cut-and-paste from the Once Fallen About Me" page, which he changed names to add his own spin on it. That was a reason why it was in quotation marks. It was not an apology, but yet another ad hominem.]

Once Fallen: Why put it in quotation marks? I get it. You don't have the balls to write your own so you took my statement and distorted the words. Thank you Clay for continuing to prove everyone is right about you. You really don't feel remorse for your crimes do you? You are incapable of apologizing and having empathy, and that is a cause for concern.

Clay Keys: I don't see the need to justify myself to a unrepentant ***** RSOL sex offender, victim bashing screwed up **** like yourself :)

[Note: Again with the personal attacks and no apology]

Once Fallen:  You've proven to me that you are the one who is the remorseless pedophile. It really says a lot about your lack of character, not to mention the lack of character among AZU members and Trollanda Spews. Why can't you say you're sorry, Clay?

Clay Keys: [changes the subject]

SO WHEN IS CLAY KEYS GOING TO PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES AND APOLOGIZE FOR ATTACKING HIS VICTIM? The answer is probably never.