It's All Happening!

Whew, there's a lot going on right now.

Not only am I spending the next week in Coeur d'Alene, ID providing live coverage of the 2010 International Convention, but the blog will also have some great posts from Viking Editor extraordinaire, Amy Boxrud, AND there will be regular posts covering this year's Norwegian Experience winner's trip to Norway! This blog is going into serious whirling dervish mode and I've been forced to face a very difficult reality.

I am only one person.

Who knew, right?

So, with that, I've asked for some additional help from my colleague, Melissa. She's been gracious enough to pick up the Norwegian Experience blog posts for me in my absence. For those of you who may not remember, Melissa joined the team a while backk and has regretted it ever since been a great member of the team. Be sure to leave her some nice comments!

As you can see, there's a lot going on here at ye olde Sons of Norway blog. I hope everyone is ready for the coming avalanche of Norwegian heritage and culture!

Ok, more later, but for now I'm off to find this guy. I know he's checked in to the hotel, so I may need to stake out the convention registration desk. If anyone reading this can deliver him to me at the HQ office in the Coeur d'Alene hotel and spa, I will gladly repay with a special prize.

Have a great day everyone!