Tidbits

In the past couple of weeks, we've done a lot of...

silly smiling...


splashing...


swimming...


relaxing...


hiking (and baby-lugging)...


reading...


celebrating...


swimming some more...


playing...


and hugging...


... whew! It's been such a fun summer!

More pictures and such to come, but for now, I'll fill you in on our latest adventure-in-the-making...



That's right, we're moving! We'll be IF residents at the end of next month! I keep thinking of one of my favorite Bon Jovi songs (and you know how I feel about Bon Jovi ♥) "Who says you can't go home?"

By the way, if you know anyone in Logan looking for a wonderful little house, let me know. I have a fun little blog set up, but for privacy reasons, I don't want to link this one and the house blog to each other (this one has our names, that one has our address...).