Florida Regatta Weekend: The Videos

I've got treats for the eyes today. That's right, I've got videos from the regatta weekend in St. Augustine, Florida.

First up there are two videos of the regatta, which can be viewed here and here. These were shot by Eivind Heiberg this past Saturday from the shores of the Matanzas inlet. It looks like a lot of fun, and a bit of a challenge, keeping everyone in sync with their rowing.

Next I have a couple videos of the regatta's winning crews. There's video of the men's race winners, as well as the winners of the women's race.

And if that wasn't enough, Eivind also sent me some video from the Knut Erik Jensen concert that was held yesterday. From everything I've heard, the performance was awesome. You definitely don't want to miss out on this five-minute clip of the concert.

I hope you enjoy all the videos, I know I did. It looks like the regatta weekend was an awesome event, which comes as no surprise since those D3 folks are all pretty awesome. From the looks of it, Fraternalism is alive and well down in Florida! Now I've got to figure out a way to get down to Florida for next year's regatta.