Personality?

I'm all about feedback. No, really. I am. I cry love when the readers criticize give me feedback.

Actually, no, that hasn't happened. All the feedback I've gotten has been very positive and helpful. However, one comment I received in person has gotten me thinking. You see, I was in a meeting a while back when someone mentioned that they read this blog quite often, but wished I would attach "more personality" to it, so they could better relate to the blogger behind the blog.

I've been mulling it over and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't want to turn this into the "me" show, because that's not what this is. However, as a person who reads a lot of blogs, I know that I definitely prefer the kinds of blogs where I get to know the writer through their posts. A conundrum to be sure. Possibly even a quagmire. Quagmire? No, not a quagmire. A quandary, maybe? Well, whether its a quandary, conundrum, botheration or even a bugaboo (heh, I worked bugaboo properly into a sentence!) I need to figure out the best approach.

So for now, I'll put it to you, the kind reader. Do you want to know more about the people behind this blog? Do you even care? Are you shouting "Shut up already and tell me more about Norway!" at your computer monitor? You tell me.

In the meantime I'll leave you with this video provided by Norway, about Norway. Enjoy!