Trick-or-Treat Prep

Who doesn't love a great Halloween? We're getting very excited around here, especially about the boys' fantastic costumes. I finished buying the odds and ends earlier this week (Hooray for DI!) and tonight will be the big debut at Tom's piano recital/carnival. I think I mentioned what they're dressing up as earlier, but if not, here are some clues...




I'll have my camera out tonight, so I'll be sure to post some great pictures of my little Nintendo stars tomorrow!

It's been a busy week. In addition to the costume finalization, we've also been to the library, the park, piano lessons, chess club, and the doctor for Neil's 2 week visit. Little Neil is working diligently to not be little any more-- in a little more than two weeks, Neil has gone from less than 6 pounds to 7 lbs 7 oz! He also grew an inch and is otherwise perfectly healthy. Of course you want to see some more pictures of the little man.