Bring on the Fall!

I can't really describe the joy I feel at knowing that today is the first day of October. I love this month, even when I'm not expecting to deliver a baby. I love the way the air gets chilly (eventually, anyway), and that I can break my sweaters and our holiday decorations out of storage. I love making warm comfort foods and watching football. It's a good time of year.

Today Gordon's pre-school class had a visit from a fireman. He brought his truck along, which I'm sure Gordon was thrilled with, and all of the kids got a little tour. Chris picked Gordon up from school and said that he was a little bit nervous about the siren, but by the time I came home, he couldn't wait to tell me all about his fun school day. He's such a cute, funny little guy!


Thomas had the opportunity to attend the Utah vs. Weber State game at Rice Eccles Stadium on Saturday. This will probably be his only live game of the year, so Chris made sure to get him some fun treats and stay through the cool halftime show. Tom said that his favorite part of the game was "when they showed the Mack Truck" on the jumbo tron, "when Mack made a touchdown." Yeah!


On our way to Salt Lake, I asked Chris to stop in Sardine Canyon to get some pictures of us with all of the fall beauty.


As if the above picture wasn't enough to make me swear off cameras for at least a few months, I am further torturing myself by giving you one last shot of my bulging belly. I know I'm smiling, but if you look closely, you can see that I'm begging to be put out of my misery!