My Challenge to AZU

I figured Stitches would not address me when I brought it up, so I'll post this here --

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/absolutezero/6288821731067779575/#57052

Stitchbrains says: "That's also why you'll never get your predator status reduced, you'll never get off the registry and I have no doubt in my mind that you will end up in prison again."

Really now? I've been out 5 1/2 years now, and except for AZU, no one thinks my incarceration is imminent. So I offered a challenge to Stitches77 herself. My challenge:

I WILL PUT UP BOTH THIS BLOG AND MY ONCE FALLEN SITE UP AGAINST THEIR ABSOLUTE ZERO BLOGSPOT. IF BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, I AM INDEED INCARCERATED, I WILL GLADLY TURN OVER THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE SITES TO AZU. IF BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, I AM NOT INCARCERATED, ABSOLUTE ZERO UNITED RELINQUISHES THEIR SITE.

Sitches77 is normally an arrogant person, yet she didn't even bother posting my challenge. Why? She KNOWS she will lose. She's not as confident as she'd have you believe. She writes checks her organization cannot cash. There is a reason she attacks my character rather than my research. But she knows her character attacks ring hollow, because her attacks are made out of hate, not out of fact. Yet if she truly believed these words, she would not have ignored my challenge. Do you smell what the Stitch is cooking? Smells likeBULLSHIT!