What have we been up to?

Oh, you know, summer stuff...

Like eating ice cream sandwiches on the front porch...



Growing our hair out long enough to look a little, um, freaky? Haircuts tonight, I think!


Getting a fun visit from Grammuh!


Shame on me for not taking a bunch of pictures lately! Some activities, like swimming at Logan's lovely aquatic center, require me to leave the camera at home, and other times I've just forgotten. We've been having fun, though-- the boys are loving the warm weather and the opportunity to get outside every day. I've been loving our air conditioning and So You Think You Can Dance. Chris has been loving trying to figure out why the sprinklers don't hit all of the lawn (just kidding, I think the sentiment is opposite of love, actually). I wish we had big news, but at the moment, things are pretty low key. I love a lazy summer!

I'll try not to be quite so lazy and blog a little better! ;)