TV Anyone?

Gordon took a 10 minute nap on the way home from Tom's school today, so it has been a tear-your-hair-out kind of day with him. Tom seems to follow Gord's attitude, and the two of them have been tormenting each other (and me!) all evening. It's finally late enough to put them in bed and I am exhausted. So, in addition to contemplating making a batch of brownies, I'm planning to spend the rest of my evening in front of the tube. Since that's where I'll be, I thought I'd share some TV stuff with you. :)

I think when you are in high school, Saturday Night Live is the best show on TV. I remember nights staying up late to watch Mike Myers and Dana Carvey and thinking that nothing in the world could possibly be funnier than Tunces the Driving Cat. Then it seemed like SNL got really stupid and lame, and then all of the sudden, it's funny again. I am loving the cast right now, but what I love even more is watching it with Chris, who sometimes laughs so hard that he has to stand up in order to breathe. I love it. Some of the skits aren't that funny, but we haven't been disappointed with the "Digital Shorts". Here's the one that had Chris standing up, holding his stomach on Saturday night:



Can someone please reassure me that the tight, high-waisted pants that so many American Idol girls are wearing, are just for 80's night and not coming into fashion? They are NOT flattering, and I cannot imagine even trying to squeeze my curvy hips into a pair. Ugh. Why am I watching AI again? I still don't know, and yet, here I am. Because I'm tired. Ugh again.