Items of Business

I know, I know-- you really wanted me to post about my Thanksgiving weekend in IF. I will do it, I promise, but I'm still editing out the freaky red eyes from all of the blue-eyed people I am related to. Tonight!

I do have some quick items of business:

1. DeArton Photo Bank
DeArtons: I have created a new blog called DeArton Photo Bank (http://deartonphotobank.blogspot.com) where we can all post our digital pictures to share with each other. I sent e-mail invitations to those of you whose e-mail addresses I had handy. If you don't have an e-mail invitation and want one, send me an e-mail to elisehansen1 at hotmail.

2. Christmas Cards
All people reading this blog: I want to wish you a Merry Christmas via the US Postal Service! YAY! This means updating my address book-- and I realized that I am missing the physical addresses for many of my dearest blogging friends. So, if you'd like a little paper yuletide cheer from yours truly (and I'm contemplating sending out my annual Christmas Mix CD as well!), please send me your address to elisehansen1 at hotmail. I'd like to get these out during the first week of December (so you have time to listen to your CD), so chop chop.

3. It's snowing in Logan
Just thought you'd like to know. (me whistling "It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas")