What kind of car does Dracula drive?

A BLOODMOBILE!!




On Friday, I decided to participate in a blood drive at HRI. To be honest, there are few things I hate worse than giving blood, but I get suckered in with the "every 2 seconds someone in America needs blood" and the fact that I am healthy enough to donate. And besides, it's almost Halloween-- giving blood seems appropriate.

Anyway, it turned out to be quite the dramatic afternoon for me. I filled my pint pretty quickly (under 6 minutes) and at the very end, I felt really dizzy and faint. I was given a bunch of ice packs and some water, and while I was coming to my senses, the technician accidentally spilled some of my blood on my pants.
He was so embarrassed, it was actually kind of funny. So, instead of letting him just clean me off quietly, we had to make a big deal and take pictures. Poor guy, he'll probably never recover!


You can donate, too! Be sure to drink lots of water!!