Sunday School Party

As I may have mentioned previously, Chris and I teach the 12 and 13 year old class at church on Sunday. Since we regularly bring treats, we have some 14 and 15 year olds join us as well. On Saturday, we had a pizza party for them as a reward for bringing their scriptures every sunday for a month. I know, they should be doing that anyway, but even with bribery it took them nearly six months.

So, Saturday afternoon, our home was a ruckus of (gross) Domino's pizza, Halloween candy, and stinky teens. They had a blast, not because we're so awesome, but because we sponsored a boy-girl party and let them have unlimited soda. Fun, fun.

We couldn't get them to cooperate for a picture without them trying to annoy each other in some way. Here, one of the guys is hitting the girl next to him with Tom's drumstick.



My favorite quote of the day came from one of our 13-year-old girls:
"Like, Oh my GOSH, you guys! I totally HATE reality shows.
Like, Dora the Explorer..."