Tagged!

Thanks, Becky for the tags! I love these things, I'll admit it!


My Cute Man

1. Who is your man? Christian Bernard Hansen

2. How long have you been together? I received my first letter from Chris ten years ago! We met in person on November 16, 1997, started dating on November 18th, got engaged on January 1, 1998 and married August 21, 1998.

3. How long did you date? I always feel a little sheepish answering this question-- because someday my kids will probably try to justify doing the same thing-- but oh well... we dated for about 6 weeks before talking about getting married, but two whole months before I actually had a ring on my finger! So there!

4. How old is your man? 30

5. Who eats more? sweets-- me, everything else-- Chris

6. Who said "I love you" first? Chris (because he always loved me, you know)

7. Who is taller? Chris is 5'9 and I'm 5'3... perfect for kissing!

8. Who sings better? Chris!

9. Who is smarter? I think it depends on the subject-- I'd like to think that we balance each other out pretty well in smarts.

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. I have red hair.

11. Who does the laundry? Chris will do it if I let it pile up, but he will fold everything except my clothes. I am not discriminating when it comes to folding-- I hate all of it.

12. Who does the dishes? In my ideal world, I will start the dishwasher in the evening, then Chris will unload in the morning and we'll both load the dishes throughout the day as the come. Sometimes this happens.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris has always slept on the right. We tried switching once and it just felt weird. We didn't last the night before switching back. In the morning after I get up, he does take the whole bed.

14. Who pays the bills? Depends on the bill.

15. Who is better at the computer? Me!!

16. Who mows the lawn? Mostly Chris. I've helped twice this year, but not with the whole lawn.

17. Who cooks dinner? Boring, everyday meals: me. Fun foods, party foods, or when we have company: Chris.

18. Who drives when you are together? Chris. I'm not a big fan of driving and he gets carsick.

19. Who pays when you go out? Chris.

20. Who is more stubborn? It depends on the issue. We both have our subjects that we're very hard-nosed about.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Chris. And I try really hard not to rub it in.

22. Whose parents do you see most? I think maybe Chris's, but we see mine quite a bit too. It's nice to have both families within a couple hours' drive!

23. Who kissed who first? Chris kissed me, which was a really good move because I was totally getting "I don't like you" vibes. Clearly, the kiss convinced me that I was reading him wrong!

24. Who asked who out? Chris took out his little blue missionary planner and penciled me in. Hee!

25. Who proposed first? Let's see... did anyone actually ask anyone if they would marry them? What's going on here?!?

26. Who is more sensitive? Probably me... but Chris has a soft spot, especially for people he loves.

27. Who has more friends? Chris would say that I do, but he is more well-liked than he'll admit.

28. Who has more siblings? Me-- 5. He has 3.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants, except on Sundays, when I usually wear a skirt.


So, I am tagging my family girls (the ones who actually blog, Mom!): Heidi, Emily, Amanda, Ann-Michelle, and Marilyn! Friends, if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! :)