Just like Hawaii!



Well, it was almost like Hawaii... warm weather, tasty tropical food, leis... just minus the ocean and add a few more people and some mountains, and you'd hardly notice the difference!

We had a great time at the luau on Sunday afternoon! We dressed the boys up in their souvenir outfits and Chris in his snazzy shirt and enjoyed a really perfect day with the Hansens. The kids had a great time playing together, and the adults enjoyed a fun game of Cluzzle. Gordon and I, as per tradition, took a nice snuggly nap downstairs.

A fun day just isn't complete unless someone breaks out the camera...

(from left: top row: Elise, Gary, Marilyn, Jon, Emily, Amanda ((and 7/9 baby!))
bottom row: Chris, Gordon, Thomas, Tyler)


You'll notice that a little Hawaiian princess was sleeping during the group picture, but I did manage to get a cute shot of Miss Abby. I love that little dress!






Aloha! Just looking at these pictures makes me want to go back to Hawaii... well, to tell the truth, everything makes me want to go back to Hawaii! I think I'm going to watch my slideshow again...

Hawaiian Paradise...