My Baby Gordon is 2!!!



Tuesday, May 15th is my sweet little Gordon's second birthday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I remember the first moment I saw him, making funny little whiny noises as the nurses handed him to me after a very speedy birth, and wondering how it was possible that I could be so crazy in love with this tiny little thing! Tonight as I put together this little montage, I was awed at how much he has grown up.

My favorite things about my Gord:

1. He is such an outgoing and sociable kid. No matter where we are, he makes a point to say "Hi" to everyone he sees.
2. While he has never been a cuddly child, Gordon's affection is very deliberate. His hugs are so precious because you know he's not just leaning on you, but actually, consciously hugging you. That makes them all the more special to me!
3. Gordon has an amazing curiousity and energy. It's so fun to watch him run around and explore, knowing that he is just taking it all in.

I love my little boy so much and I am so glad he is a part of my life! Happy Birthday, Gordon!!