Weekend in IF

Thomas had another soccer game on Saturday afternoon (they don't keep score, but I think Tom's team may have won, or at least tied), then we drove up to Idaho Falls to spend the weekend with my family. My parents have a very large backyard where my dad has built a cool little fire pit. On Saturday night, we sat around with the Freeds and roasted hot dogs and mashmallows around the fire, plus watched a few fireworks that my dad had stored for a special occasion. And what better thing to celebrate than his birthday on the 16th? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!

We went to church with my parents on Sunday, then the Freeds and Flatlands came over for dinner. It was tasty and we all had a fun time hanging out together. We brought Bananagrams, of course, and I think it was a big hit with everyone.

Ever the blogger, I made everyone gather up for a couple of pictures. You can probably tell that it is almost impossible not to have fun with these people! :)