Springtime Saturday

After the egg hunt and before Baby Animal Days, I took the boys the elementary school next door to play. Saturday was such a gorgeous day. I was very glad to have a digital camera-- I think I took about 150 pictures in one day! Here are the two cutest of the littles: I love how bright they look!



Thomas is still quite unsure about riding a bike. We've taken off the training wheels and he has identified "summer" as the time he plans to learn to ride. Consequently, he refuses to even try in the Spring.

I have told Tom that he is too big to ride his old trike, but I will concede as long as he is willing to tow Gordon. He's pretty good to share (after all, a trike is much less scary than a two-wheeled bike, even if you do have to give your brother a lift) and I caught them "sharing" very sweetly on the way home from the school.