Silly boys


Thomas, Gordon and I had a fun afternoon hanging out together. We went to the park and the zoo (if you can call it that), then came home and played inside. It's still a bit chilly out! The boys were being so silly today and it was fun to hear them giggle so much.

My adorable Gordon is just such a little imp! I tried to take some good pictures of him, but he was more in the mood to tease me. He kept running in between my legs or saying "cheese!", then falling on the ground. Even though he's naughty, it's impossible for me to resist these gorgeous blue eyes. I love how you can see the mischief in them!


And finally, a snapshot of life with these kids. We started out trying to video an interview with Tom, but as you can see, it turned into a hostile takeover by Gord. Please ignore the messy family room...