I do love Costco


Last weekend, we enjoyed a fun visit from my dad. We went to the Ogden Costco in the late afternoon-- I forgot how much I love that place! We didn't spend too much time there, but I saw plenty of stuff I'm planning to go back for. Next we went to the Olive Garden where poor Chris walked around with Gordon, who had no intentions of sitting in a high chair, while Tom, my dad and I enjoyed our meal. It was a funny night.

On Sunday, my dad came to church with us and ran into one of his old seminary students from Sugar City, ID, who is now living in our ward! Crazy!

It was fun to have him here for the weekend!

I caught our funny cat in his favorite new way to navigate our blinds. The boys really enjoy having Schroeder around. He's amazingly patient with Gordon, who enjoys tormenting him in any way he can think. Thomas has finally gotten used to having a kitty around and has even started playing with him regularly.