Fun Saturday



On Saturday, I drove down to Salt Lake and met my mom, who had been there that week for a science teacher's conference. We drove over to the Gateway and met Caitlan and Ann-Michelle there for our regular shopping day. We love the Gateway and had a fun time shopping at the great stores. I actually got some Christmas shopping done!

We ate a late lunch/early dinner at Thaifoon at the Gateway. It was so tasty and we all helped Caitlan hit on our poor waiter. We had a great time!

After we finished at the Gateway, I met up with my awesome roommate from BYU, Amy, and her husband, Chad, at Hires. I haven't seen Amy and Chad for more than four years, so it was so great to see them and catch up! They are such fun people-- if you read this, thanks again for a great evening! You guys are the best!

I went back to Logan late Saturday night to find all three boys sick with colds. Today we're all dragging a bit, so hopefully we'll get well soon! Despite being sick, I did have a great weekend!